Mold Camera Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mold Camera Club
Mold Camera Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitby Club Exhibition - Interclub Competition 2011 - Results

Go down

Whitby Club Exhibition - Interclub Competition 2011 - Results Empty Whitby Club Exhibition - Interclub Competition 2011 - Results

Post by Chris Noble Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:47 pm

As part of the Whitby Club’s Annual Exhibition they hold an Interclub Battle which Andy Polakowski entered on our behalf. In each section we had a panel of 6 images to a set theme as follows:

Prints: Monochrome Portraits
- From Days Gone By – Chris Noble
- Peter (Black & White) – Andy Polakowski
- Old Soldier – Chris Davies
- Axeman – Andy Polakowski
- Rebel Without A Cause – Chris Noble
- Boyhood Dream – Chris Davies

DPI: Photo Merge
- Dandelion Clock – Ken Sweetman
- Llanfeirfechan Panorama – Stuart Worrall
- My Car Keyring – Chris Davies
- Underground London – Andy Polakowski
- Talking To Myself – Phil Parsons
- Lighthouse Wheel Pattern – Dave Jones

In the prints we scored a total of 54 points which left us in third place behind Warrington with 66 and Chester with 54. In the DPI we scored 53 points which again put us in third place this time behind Chester with 57 and Hoylake with 56.

There were no individual scores available and no individual prizes in the interclub section.

Thankfully we managed to beat our old rivals Hawarden in both competions although they did come off better in the raffle beating us 2 prizes to nil.

We were resonably well represented with 4 members (John & Linda Bell, Elaine Williams & Myself) attending.
Chris Noble
Chris Noble

http://www.noblemultimedia.co.uk

Back to top Go down